Tuesday, April 15, 2014

 Photo Compositing Challenge


"Heartfelt" is the title of this art photo compositing. Although I am normally totally into pure nature photography, I sometimes like to indulge into photo compositing when there is no better way to illustrate something I want to express with my photography. This photo compositing came into being for a wedding and proved so popular that it has become my bestselling art image so far :)
My photo compositing normally is very clearly recognizable for even an untrained eye, because I normally only use it when real photography cannot do the job the way I am visualizing it or depends on too many outer factors.
I truly enjoy these little escapes into the world of "anything is possible" creations, when there is a chance. I am also happy to do photo compositing creations as an assignment or teach this art form on a one-on-one basis. It is done in photoshop.





View more about my workshops

No comments:

Post a Comment